Sonoma County Personal Injury Lawyer
We've dedicated our practice to fighting for victims' rights!
When a personal injury accident occurs, it means that someone else's negligence caused another person to suffer pain or grievances. Car accidents, medical malpractice, and nursing home neglect can all fall into the category of personal injury. Victims are often faced with medical bills and lifelong suffering, heightening the need for compensation.
Compensation is only obtained by filing a claim, which isn't easy in the face of serious injuries. The role of a Sonoma County personal injury lawyer cannot be overestimated for victims of these accidents. Our firm has taken on cases that seemed hopeless, only to wind up recovering thousands of dollars based on the skillfulness of our claim.
Why do I need a personal injury lawyer?
It's hard for anyone to admit that they can't do it all, but in many cases, hiring a legal advocate is simply the best thing you can do. When you are recovering from your injuries, it can quickly become impossible to chase down insurance companies who owe you money. This is where your personal injury attorney comes in. Not only will they take care of details you aren't aware of, they can ensure that your rights are preserved.
Your future depends on hiring an attorney, and here's why:
- The world of personal injury claims is complex and without a legal background, it is extremely difficult to correctly navigate toward a successful outcome.
- Victims often don't know how much their claim should be worth, so they end up accepting an amount far lower than what they deserve.
- The runaround when dealing with insurance companies and medical providers is not for the faint of heart, but an attorney is prepared to handle even the unexpected.
- In very serious circumstances, a lawsuit may be necessary, which can bring a heavy legal burden a professional should carry.
- Negotiation has the power to take your claim far and attorneys are aware of what to say to achieve maximum potential.
There is no doubt that the right personal injury lawyer can help you recover the highest amount of compensation possible while you focus on recovery. At the Law Offices of David R. Silva, we believe we're the team who can make a difference in your case.
To speak with a Sonoma County personal injury lawyer, contact our firm today!